* Handheld keypad with red backlit alphanumeric keypad and red 4-line by 20-character data display.
* Vacumn-fluorescent display rated to -40 degrees F or C (F and C are are equivalent at this temperature) allows hardy observers to view or image on cold winter nights (please contact Astro-Physics if you wish to operate the mount in severe temperatures below -20F). Normal computers and mobile devices cannot be used at these temperatures.
* Directional N-S-E-W keys provide immediate response when you wish to center an object or cruise the surface of the moon.
* Set tracking, guiding, centering and slewing rates.
* Sets R.A. and declination reversal (E-W reversal in R.A. and N-S reversal in Dec.) for correct object orientation and movement in eyepiece.
* PEM - Periodic Error Memory ( make your correction just once, remains in memory permanently) - turns this feature on and off.
* Set R.A. and declination backlash control.
* Stores 9 observing site locations.
* Quick and easy polar alignment routines, even during daylight!
* Adjust brightness of the reticle output for your illuminated guiding eyepiece or polar alignment scope.
* More than 17,000 objects in extensive databases: Messier (110), NGC (7840), IC (5,386), ADS double stars (215), Abell galaxy clusters (2,712), calibration stars by common name (200), Greek star names by constellation (1053), common objects (100), planets (8) , Moon and Sun.
* Enter catalog or common star number, solar system object, R.A./Dec. (or Alt/Azcoordinates or common name of object; press GO TO and your telescope will automatically slew to the object.
* Search and tour functions assist you to plan observing session.
* Display will indicate if object is below horizon and cancel slewing request.
* STOP button to cancel your slewing request when the telescope is already moving.
* Display information about objects (object type and magnitude) before slewing.
* Timer will let you know when the exposure time of your astrophoto is complete.
* Continuous readout of current position.
* Select one of three preprogrammed park positions.
* Activate meridian swap delay function to allow astrophographers to take a series of images for a mosaic near the meridian without the mount swapping sides.
* SmartGuide control provides variable speed capability to both axes.
* Altitude/Azimuth display allows you to position the mount for fixed targets to any Alt/Az point. This is great for taking dark frames.
* What's Up Now function will suggest objects to view based on what is actually above the horizon at the time.
* External Auto Connect mode allows primary mount control from an external computer and places the GTO Keypad into a secondary role for seamless operation in computer dominated applications like remote imaging.
* Reference Park allows you to start the mount in the field by placing the telescope in Park1 position for quick daytime polar alignment.
* Retractable hanger.
* Future firmware upgrades available through internet downloads.
* View Product Manual astro-physics gto keypad-manual v4.19.3