VIPER® HD 10X50 ROOF PRISM BINOCULAR
The Viper HD—a premium-quality binocular packed with everything you need and nothing you don't. Rugged, compact and lightweight (one of the lightest full-size binoculars to date), it's easy to see why the Vipers are award winners. Add in HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity and the Vipers change more than the game. They change the results, too.
Viper® HD binoculars not only knock on the door of top-tier optical performance, they wedge a foot in. Wingman to our Razor® line, the advanced optical system in this powerhouse uses HD, XR fully multi-coated lenses for stunning image quality and superior light transmission. No matter the type of observation, Viper HD’s are up to the task. Period.
- HD Lens Elements: HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof PrismValued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- FogproofArgon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTekUltra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber ArmorProvides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Linear Field of View
|278 feet/1000 yards
|Angular Field of View