Click to Enlarge
|Seeker is a multi-platform (Macintosh OS X Universal and Windows XP/Vista) application that provides an immersive three dimensional simulation of our solar system. Experience simulated "space flight" and explore the Sun, planets, moons, comets, asteroids, interplanetary spacecraft and earth-orbiting satellites with stunning realism.
Seeker takes off from where TheSky6 Astronomy Software ends. TheSky6 is principally earth-based astronomy software; Seeker is a solar system "spaceship-based" software. If you own TheSky, you''ll love Seeker!
Minimum System Requirements:
1.25 GHz G4 PowerPC or faster processor or a 2 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor
512 MB of internal RAM
Macintosh OS X version 10.4.8 or later
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 series or better graphics card
- ATI Radeon 9600 or better graphics card
- 128 MB (minimum) video RAM
- 2.5 GB free disc space
- DVD drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
Selected Software Bisque software products are “subscription based.” When you purchase a software product from Software Bisque, in addition to the standard software license, you also receive a one (1) year software subscription that provides the following benefits:
1. Download the full product anytime.*
2. Download the latest product updates anytime. Updates include new features, improvements, support for new hardware devices (telescopes, cameras, focusers, etc.) and bug fixes that were not part of the initial release.
3. Access to your Software Bisque account information, including your product serial number.
4. Free upgrade to the next major release with continuous, uninterrupted subscription payment.
After one (1) year from the date of purchase, in order to continue to receive the above subscription benefits, you can optionally choose to renew your software subscription ($10 per year).
* If you choose not to renew your subscription, the software can still be used according to the standard software license agreement.
* The subscription renewal is not automatic. You will be notified by email when your product subscription is about to expire.
* The cost of the annual software subscription approximately 20% of the (box+download) products retail price.
* To manage your subscriptions, click on your sign in name at the top of any page on the Software Bisque web site, and then click the Subscriptions link.
*Limited to a maximum of 5 downloads of the full product installer per year.