With the Night Owl Optics Fixed-Focus binocular, there is no need to mechanically focus the device to bring objects at different distances into focus -- just power-up and view. A fixed-focus binocular is designed for applications where rapid target recognition and identification are important. Fixed-focus optics allow you to size-up targets quickly, regardless of where they are located in your field of view. Objects at varying distances away, in the same scene, will all be in focus. And our proprietary inter-ocular hinge guarantees that both optical channels are always centered precisely over each eye.
- 2x magnification
- Fixed-focus, field view optics -- no manual focusing
- Two better-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings