Thanks to Losmandy's modular mount design you can upgrade your GM-11 equatorial mount by replacing its current Right Ascension axis with this Losmandy Titan RA Axis! Doing so will increase mount stability and raise the weight capacity to 75 pounds, The Losmandy Titan RA Axis is beautifully machined from aluminum and stainless steel in the USA.
With the Titan RA Axis and your GM11 mount you will have a heavy-duty option for imaging and home use (Titan RA and GM11 Dec) as well as a lighter weight option (G11 RA and Dec) for travel.
- Fully machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized
- 1.96" diameter stainless steel shaft tubing with .250" wall thickness
- 6.750" diameter Worm Gear, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coating
- Worm precision ground brass
- Double ended, ball bearing supported single part worm housing design with modifiable preload
- 5.062” diameter needle thrust bearings
- 3.500” diameter sealed ball bearings
- 3.100” diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear
- Novel tangent arm design altitude adjustment 12-70 degrees, fully locking with large knob for smooth alignment
- Latitude scale is laser engraved in increments of 2 degrees
- One knob azimuth control, two directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles
- 6.0" diameter single knob variable slip clutch design
- 360º DEC. axis rotation enables constant photographing through the meridian
- RA worm gear is fully enclosed
- Weight: 44 lbs.