The 10x42 BX-2 Tactical Binocular from Leupold combines weather-sealed construction and multicoated lens system to create a general purpose optic for hunters and nature enthusiasts alike. For the BX-2 Tactical series, Leupold employs a fully multicoated lens system to improve light transmission and enhance image contrast. Complementing the optics are phase-corrected BaK4 prisms that render lifelike colors and impressive sharpness across the field of view.
Additionally, the BX-2 Tactical binocular has a nitrogen-filled housing that is built to perform in extreme humidity and heavy rainfall. When conditions turn wet or cold, several of the binocular's features will help the observer maintain their grip; including textured rubber armoring and a rubberized focus wheel. This Tactical series binocular also includes a zippered carrying case with MOLLE straps for easy attachment to a daypack or other gear. The BX-2 Tactical can also be focused down to ten feet, making this a well-rounded optic for close to mid-range observations.
- Fully multicoated optics
- BaK4 prisms with phase-corrective prism coating
- Twist-up rubber eyecups
- Slip resistant center focus wheel
- Center wheel diopter adjustments
- Carrying case with MOLLE straps
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof housing
- Slip-resistant rubber armoring
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Reticle: MIL-L
- Angle of View: 5.1°
- Field-of-View: 267' @ 1000 yd / 88.64 m @ 1000 m
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 2.28 - 2.83"
- Focus Type: Center
- Dimensions: 5.5"
- Weight: 23.1 oz
- Finish: Matte Black