Now you can connect to your iOptron mount via the new StarFi adapter! With iOptron's StarFi you'll be wi-fi connected. You can connect your mount to a SmartPhone/Tablet and use software like Sky Safari. Plus, you can connect the mount through iOptron's ASCOM driver and Commander to use your favorite planetarium software.
- 2.4G frequency
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Support iOptron ASCOM connection
- Size 1.5"x2.5"x0.75"
Current supported mounts:
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30/iEQ45 w/8406 Controller (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412 and DYI power source. Contact iOptron when ordering)