This version of the iOptron iPolar comes equipped with the internal adapter for the SkyGuider Pro.
The iOptron iPolar e-Polarscope is a highly precise and easy-to-use electronic polar scope.
The iPolar is unique in that it can be easily installed inside the RA shaft on all iOptron EQ mounts except for the SmartEQ Pro. This keeps it nice and compact in your system. It can also be connected with adapters either internally or externally.
The ease of use is furthered by USB plug and play without any driver needed, no matter where you are in the world. Yes, that means this works globally with no need to set northern or southern hemispheres and no need for Polaris or Sigma Octantis. On top of that all, there's no need to rotate the mount during polar alignment.
- Fast and easy to use
- High precision (30 arcsec)
- No need to see the Pole Star
- No need to rotate the mount during alignment
- Unique imaging enhancement technique
- Smart plate solving
- On-screen instruction during alignment
- Capable under poor sky visibility condition
- Compatible to most equatorial mounts with a proper adapter