The iOptron CubePro-90 System combines the same precision goto and tracking technology found in the MiniTower — but packaged in a portable, easy-to-carry system. The CubePro mount features a SmartStar computerized control system with 130,000 objects and an 8-line backlit LCD screen. A 32 channel internal GPS, easy alignment procedure and accurate GoTo and auto-tracking minimize the setup time. 1" stainless steel tripod legs with metal platform and metal hinges makes the mount very sturdy.
The compact design of the tripod and the mount makes it easy to carry around in a travel case, and the mount assembly time takes less than 5 minutes. The standard dovetail makes this mount compatible with many different OTAs. CubePro is compatible with all ASCOM compliant planetarium programs and many other programs such as Sky X, Starry Night and Voyager.
- Internal GPS
- #8401 controller with USB port
- 130,000 object database
- Accurate SmartStar GoTo and auto-tracking
- Automatic over-current protection
- Automatic clutch protection for both axes
- Tapered bearings
- Metal worm/gear
- Extra stability tripod with metal hinges and platform
- 1-inch stainless steel legs
- 12 lb Payload
- 1.5 kg. counterweight
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- ASCOM/Planetarium software compatible
- 90mm Refractor Telescope
- Two 1-1/4 inch diameter eyepieces (10mm & 25mm)
- 45 degree erect diagonal
- 500mm focal length
Included accessories include an AC adapter, 1.5 Kg counterweight and USB cable!