FLI - MicroLine CCD Camera Back Illuminated midband with 25mm high speed shutter
At 3.7 x 3.7 x 4.8 inches the MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities.
Each component of the MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions.
MicroLine download speeds are fast yet maintain the 16-bit resolution necessary to produce high quality images.
MicroLine cameras can achieve up to 60°C below ambient cooling without water assist.
- Sensor: E2V CCD47-10-1-371 BB; CCD47-10-1-353 MB; CCD47-10-1-373 UV
- Pixels: 1024 x 1024
- Pixel Size: 13 μm
- Full Well Capacity: 100,000 e-
- Sensor Diagonal: 18.8
- Video Size (inch): 1.2
- Anti Blooming: None
- Color Options: Monochrome
- CCD Type: Back Illuminated
- CCD Grades: Grade 1
ML4710 Broadband, Midband, or UV Performance
- Digitization Speed: 700 kHz and 2MHz (up to 4 MHz available)
- Typical System Noise: 11 e- at 700 kHz; 14 e- at 2 MHz
- Typical Maximum Cooling: 60ºC Below Ambient
- Typical Dark Current:
- Non linearity: <1%
- Lens Mounts: C-Mount; Optional Nikon F-Mount or Canon EOS mount
- Available Shutters: 25 mm
All Microline Cameras
- Housing Dimensions: 3.70 x 3.70 x 4.77 (94 x 94 x 121.3)
- Focal Plane to Faceplate: 15.7 mm (optical)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Temperature Stability: 0.1ºC
- Remote Triggering: Standard
- Shutter MTBF: 1,000,000
- Power: 12V (100-240V AC to 12V DC power supply included). With TEC off:
- Environment: -30ºC - 45ºC | 10% - 90% Relative Humidity