FLI Gsense400 Front Illuminated Grade 1 Monochrome CCD Camera - non-microlensed
We include custom adapters in an imaging package, complete turnkey imaging solutions to customers, no matter the kind of scope, camera, reducer, guider, or rotator customers happen to choose.
The Kepler Series is a giant step forward in throughput, providing faster digitization, higher speed interfaces, and up to 35 channel readout. Sensors to be supported include front and back illuminated sCMOS, interline transfer CCDs, and EMCCDs.
- USB3.0 (3 Gbps)
- Optional QSFP (8 Gbps)
- Broadband AR Coated Window - (Transmissivity Curves)
- Liquid and/or Air Cooled
- Deep Cooling (up to 60°C below ambient)
- Optional Anti-Dew Technology (ADT)
- LDR and HDR modes
- Small Footprint (4 x 4 x 4.2 in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Support for up to 35 channels