NOW in CARBON FIBER
* Dedicated design offers Quantum control completely built-in for easy set-up and operation.
* Quality 127mm doublet objective by ISTAR Optical.
* Focal Length: 4064mm
* Digital readout and precision tuning control.
* Accurate to 0.01Å in center wavelength. 12VDC
* Uses 12VDC power can run off batteries.
* Same Quantum Control software capable.
* Available in SE grade or PE grade.
* Robust, 2 inch steeltrack and rack and pinion focuser for added strength.
* Fully integrated DayStar filtration with classic DayStar Quantum control.
* Includes mounting rings with Vixen dovetail.
* Includes zero power solar finder 'alignment keys'.
* Ships in attractive hardwood case.
Clear Aperture: 127mm
Focal Length: 4064mm
Color Options: White or Prism.
Telescope Length: 58.5"
Telescope weight: 17.8 lbs
Operating Temperature: 20-100° F
Power supply: DC 12V, maximum 120mA, 2.1x5.5mm
AC Adapter included: 120-240VAC
Power consumption: 1.5 watts
Wavelength Shift range: +/-1Å
100% safe and fully blocked directly through the OTA
100% safe and fully blocked directly through white light solar finder scope
Reaches focus using the following:
1.25" eyepiece, 2" eyepiece, ToUCam, Lumenera, SBIG, SLR, DSLR*, afocal, CCTV Video,
Recommended: Tele Vue 55mm Plossl eyepiece for full disk or Tele Vue 32mm or 40mm plossl eyepieces for higher power views with the SR-127 Solar Telescope