Celestron Granite ED 10x50 Binocular
Pinnacle of Optical Design
MAGNIFY YOUR SAVINGS! PURCHASE THIS GRANITE ED BINOCULAR FROM NOVEMBER 1-JANUARY 31 AND RECEIVE A $60 MAIL-IN REBATE.
DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE.
Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite ED Binoculars feature ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass, delivering edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings – provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered -- for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups – made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap – provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap – to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly – lead and arsenic free
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 50 mm
- Magnification (x): 10x
- Angular Field of View: 6.5°
- Linear Field of View: 342 @ 1,000 yds
- Exit Pupil (mm): 5 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 17 mm
- IPD Max: 73 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
- Weight (oz): 28.3 oz (802 g)
- Dimensions LxWxH (in/mm): 6.6" x 5.2" x 2.4" / 168 mm x132 mm x 61 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 22.36
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Accessories Included: Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual