Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter for SCT (3.25" Thread)
- Baader Clicklock Adapter designed for 3.25" thread telescopes
- Baader Clicklock Technology - no more thumbscrews
- Lock Eyepieces & Accessories into place with a simple twist
- Baader Clicklock super strong grip - no slip
- 20° of rotation - max required movement for full grip
- Low force to rotate
- Zero sag or misalignment for even the heaviest and longest of accessories
- Baader Clicklock Adapter fits most popular telescopes with 3.25" SCT Thread
The wait is over. Baader Planetarium has developed the big brother to their acclaimed 1.25" Clicklock clamp. The new 2" Clicklock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. Gone are the cumbersome thumbscrews. Gone are imprecise and wobbly holders. Now, with a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage.
Simply grasp the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist - that's all there is to it. The three-point clamping of the Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble. There will be no marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories! What's more a knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position and each Clicklock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location.