The Teton™ binocular series delivers incredible optical performance in a lightweight, yet durable, body design. Teton borrows its magnification system from our top line Rainier™ and the body system from our popular high quality Apex™ binocular series. This combination of quality optical performance sets a new standard in the top performance binocular category at an affordable price point.
Our exclusive PXA™ phase coating and SHR™ metallic coating on BAK4 glass is featured for an exquisitely bright and crisp image. The composite body design provides light weight, yet durable, performance for years of field tough performance. Compare Alpen to competitors that cost two or three times more, you won’t believe your eyes.
Alpen® Teton™ Features:
- BAK4 prisms with Alpen’s exclusive SHR™ metallic coating for bright, sharp, high resolution images
- Each air to glass surface is fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
- PXA™ phase coating for outstanding clarity and contrast
- Long eye relief provides full viewing performance for eye glass wearers
- Large eye piece elements for a full field view
- Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen filled for guaranteed internal fog free performance
- Twist lock eye cups
- Light weight ergonomic body design for comfort and field durability
- Soft rubber eye piece rain guard and objective covers protect lenses from the elements
- Premium quality carrying case and quick release neck strap system
- Alpen’s No-Fault, No-Problem Lifetime Warranty