- Automatic focus with ASCOM-compatible software (FocusMax, MaxIm DL, Sequence Generator Pro, etc)*
- Temperature compensation using built-in thermistor
- All electronics in single hand-controller box -- no separate hub and extra cables
- Manual control with hand-controller box for use visually or with video cameras/webcams
- MicroTouch software for configuring system and remote manual operation
* Note: Autofocusing with FocusMax requires MaxIm DL or CCDSoft for camera control interface. Included Items
- Stepper Motor Unit*
- Motor Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Power Supply (choose AC and/or DC when ordering)
- USB Drive: MicroTouch control software, hardware drivers, ASCOM Platform, FocusMax software, and operating instructions
The MicroTouch Autofocuser is ASCOM compatible.
* Included motor fits 2" Feathertouch Crayford focusers and Feathertouch SCT MicroFocusers (except old-style C14). For the old-style C14 MicroFocuser, choose the 2.0" original-style motor. Other motor options are available for Feathertouch 2.5", 3.0" and 3.5" focusers; direct-drive motors for Feathertouch 3.5" and TEC focusers; Skywatcher refractors; Stellarvue standard focusers; and Takahashi FSQ refractors. Choose the motor above. Also available is a wireless version of the MicroTouch Autofocuser.