Special Sale Price! Limited quantities available.
- Large, High Resolution 4 Megapixel CCD with 7.4 micron pixels
- Fast, Dual Channel Read Out
- Bayer color and sparse color options (monochrome is out of stock)
- Full Frame, High Res, Low Noise, 16-bit download in 0.25 seconds.
- Electronic shutter for fast exposure times (0.001 sec to 3600 sec.)
- STX/STXL style pin-fin heat sink and 70mm fan
- Exceptional cooling delta greater than -50C with air only
- Sapphire Chamber Window
- Very Low Read noise ~ 9e-
- Very Low Dark Current ~ 0.01e- at -20C
- Antiblooming Protection
- Works with STF 8-Position Filter Wheels and StarChaser SC-2
- Accepts Nikon and Canon EOS lens adapters
The STF-4070 camera comes in monochrome (STF-4070M) and two color models. The color models are available with either the standard Bayer Color FIlter Pattern (STF-4070C) or the higher sensitivity TRUESENSE Sparse Color Filter Pattern (STF-4070SC). The KAI-04070 Image Sensor is a 4-megapixel CCD in a 4/3″ (21.4 mm diagonal) optical format. Based on the TRUESENSE 7.4 micron Interline Transfer CCD Platform, the sensor features broad dynamic range, excellent imaging performance, and a flexible readout architecture. The TRUESENSE Sparse Color Filter Pattern provides a 2x improvement in light sensitivity compared to a standard color Bayer part.
KAI-04070 CCD Key Features:
- Available in Monochrome, Bayer Color Pattern or TRUESENSE Sparse Color Filter Pattern
- Progressive scan readout
- Flexible readout architecture
- High frame rate
- High sensitivity
- Low noise architecture
- Excellent smear performance
- Package pin reserved for device identification