* CMOS - AR130 Color Image Sensor
* Can be used for auto-guding, or astrophotography of solar system objects
* 1.25" Nosepiece and C-mount
* 1.2 Mega pixels (1280x960)
* 3.75 x 3.75 micron pixel size
With our solar, lunar, planetary imager and guide camera, you'll experience the universe on a whole new level!
Lightweight and compact, LPI-G comes in either color or monochrome, with a 1280 x 960 pixel CMOS sensor and the ability of capturing 28 frames per second at full resolution.
Taking the place of your 1.25" eyepiece, the LPI-G can be used as either an imager or guider.
As an imaging camera, you'll be taking images of the Moon, planets, and Sun (with appropriate filters) in no time with the high-performance CMOS sensor! As a guide camera, the LPI-G is compatible with a number of guiding and imaging programs such as Maxim DL, PHD, and FireCapture.
The LPI-G comes with dedicated Meade astronomy software called Sky Capture, which allows you to record and process video, image capture and processing, as well as other features like dark field correction and image stitching.
Let the Color Lunar, Planetary Imager and Guider (LPI-G) unleash the inner astrophotographer in you.
* The LPI-G Color is an excellent camera for auto-guiding and solar system astrophotography.
* With our solar, lunar and planetary guide camera, experience the universe on a whole new level. Lightweight and portable, LPI-G comes with a1280 x 960 pixel CMOS sensor with the ability of capturing 28 frames per second at full resolution. This camera has a USB 2.0 connection and ST-4 guider port for easy connection to the mount.
* The LPI-G also includes USB cable, software drivers, ASCOM drivers and image capture and processing software.
* The LPI-G has a CMOS AR 130 color image sensor with 3.75 x 3.75 micron pixel size. Has 28 frames per second at 1280x960, and 30 frames per second at 640x480.
* Accessories include USB 2.0 cable, ST-4 guide cable (2.0m), and a C-mount and a 1.25" nosepiece. Also includes the Meade Sky Capture software CD.
Minimum requirements for Sky Capture:
* Operating System: Windows (32 & 64 bit) Vista/XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
* Processor: Intel Core2 2.8 GHz equivalent or higher
* Memory: 2GB or higher
*NOTE* When using to image the Sun, use appropriate solar filters.