The Lunt LS100FHa is a 100 mm aperture (no central obstruction) integrally tuned etalon for use on a customer-supplied refractor.
The standard system includes the B600 blocking filter, which provides full disk images on telescopes with up to 540 mm of focal length. Larger blocking filters suitable for longer focal length telescopes are also available options.
These Hydrogen-alpha filters are designed to retrofit (adapters required) the customer-supplied telescope for use during the day. They are easily removable so that the scope can continue to be used for night observing.
LS100FHa systems include a front-mounted filter and a rear mounted 2″ or 1.25″ blocking diagonal. Choose the blocking filter that best suits your telescope and your focuser size:
- B600 – Up to 540 mm focal length, offered in 1.25″ or 2″ diagonal
- B1200 – Up to 1080 mm focal length, offered in 1.25″ or 2″ diagonal
- B1800 – Up to 1620 mm focal length, offered in 1.25″ or 2″ diagonal
- B3400 – Up to 3060 mm focal length, offered in 2″ straight-through tube
Because the LS100FHa has an estimated bandpass of
LS100FHa Specifications: (single stacked)
- Optical Aperture: 100 mm
- Etalon: Internal
- Tuning: Tilt
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 8 lb
Typically an adapter plate will be required to attach a Lunt Solar Filter to the front of a customer-supplied telescope. These adapters are in stock for the more common user scopes, but can be custom-made to your specific requirement. An adapter is needed to add a LS100/DS module to a LS100FHa.