Complete H-alpha solar telescope with 60mm aperture, <0.75 Angstrom bandwidth, B600 blocking-filter, and Crayford focuser.
The LS60THa/B600C is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 60mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 500mm focal length. An internal Etalon allows provides <0.75 Angstrom bandwidth. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube, and adjustable by a mechanical tilting-system.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B600. The B600 is good for visual solar observing. Also solar imaging is possible by cameras with small CCD chip. We recommend a LS60THa with B1200 blocking-filter by using cameras with middle or large sized CCD chips.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
- Aperture: 60 mm
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: tiltable internal Etalon
- Blocking-filter: B600 with 1.25" and T2 connection
- Focuser: Crayford-style with 10:1 reduction
- Tube-ring with 1/4-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Length: 39 cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS60THa H-alpha solar telescope
- B600 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Crayford focuser
- Tube ring with 1/4-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport case