The LS60THa/B1200C is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 60mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 500mm focal length. An internal Etalon allows provides
Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B1200. The B1200 is good for visual solar observing, and also good for solar imaging.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
- Aperture: 60 mm
- Focal length: 500 mm
- Tuning: tiltable internal Etalon
- Blocking-filter: B1200 with 1.25" and T2 connection
- Focuser: Crayford-style with 10:1 reduction
- Tube-ring with 1/4-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Length: 39 cm
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- LS60THa H-alpha solar telescope
- B1200 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2" Crayford focuser
- Tube ring with 1/4-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport case
- Instruction manual