Power Lander Motorized Tripod Features
- The Power Lander just might be the perfect tripod! It is amazingly sturdy, has a load capacity of 200 lb., and offers powered height adjustment of 18″!
- The Lunt Engineering Power Lander Tripod is the answer for those who do outreach! Adjustments can quickly be made to the height of the tripod to accommodate persons of different heights. The included two-button hand switch makes it easy for anyone to operate.
- Precision integrated drive units withstand high torsional and bending moments, precision vertical travel throughout the lift, extremely quiet and accurate height adjustment using the included two button hand switch.
- The heavy-duty hybrid hydraulic/gas tripod legs allow for quick and easy set up, even on on uneven terrain. The legs can be locked at any angle by operating the simple levers on the hydraulics. The Power Lander stands upright when folded.
- The standard vibration suppression leveling feet are made in Germany. Each foot is designed to take over 2500 pounds of force!
- The Power Lander can easily roll through small doorways by simply attaching the optional precision ball bearing castors, or sit more securely in soft grass or dirt by adding the spiked feet, available as an accessory. The feet can be changed out in about a minute without the need for tools.
- High strength 6082 T6 aluminum, bronze olite bushes and stainless steel is used in the construction of the Power Lander Tripod.
- The net weight of the Lander is only 35 pounds; it’s compact enough to carry to the car with the help of the aluminum lifting handle at the tripod’s center of gravity.
- A 240v/115v power supply is included in this package. Any 12V battery or power tank (sold separately) can power the Power Lander, in fact, a single charge of a 12V Power Tank can provide 200 lifts!
- The elegant and aesthetic design, together with the durable Iridium silver anodized finish, will turn heads.
Power Lander Specifications
- Folded Measurement: 400mm (16 inches) Diameter x 1060mm (41.7 inches) Height
- Powered Height Adjustments: 18″
- Net Weight: 16kg (35 lb.)
- Load Capacity: 90kg (200 lb.)
- Hybrid, hydraulic/gas mechanisms rigid-lock the legs (10000N) in any extended angle/position and use gas as a damper in compression.
- Feet: High quality anti-vibration leveling feet (made in Germany) with load capacity of 12KN each.
- Finish: Anodized Iridium Silver
- Handle: Stainless steel carrying handle placed at the CoG.
- Precision bubble level
- High quality mounted compass
- Seven (7) Built-in Eyepiece Holders
- Two-Button Hand Switch
- 240/115V Power Supply
- Two Year Warranty
- Universal Top plate compatible with most mounts
- Wireless Two-Button Remote Control Unit
- Set of Three (3) Precision Steel Ball Bearing Castors. These Castors fully and firmly lock in both axis and each has a 200kg (440 lb.) load capacity
- Set of Three (3) Stainless Steel Chrome Spikes with stainless steel M12 shafts.
Lead time is typically 4-6 weeks at the time of ordering. The top plate is custom drilled on any of the Landers to the customer's mount needs.