Stellarvue 80 mm Finder Scope w/ 23 mm Reticle Eyepiece - Black
- Stellarvue 80 mm Finder scope features a 23 mm glass reticle with high contrast and high transmission
- The F80M Finder Scope has an astounding 80 mm aperture and 13X magnification
- Features a 1.25" helical focuser and image erect prism to capture right-angle views
- Constructed from all aluminum and matte black finish
- For eyepiece placement comfort there is a fully rotating back
The Stellarvue F80M 13X80 Finder Scope is a top of the line product and is a telescope on its own! Weighing in at only 2.5 pounds, this finder is half the weight of a 80 mm telescope and still gives you a full 80 mm of aperture. This finder enables stunning wide field views showing detail in deep sky objects.
The F80M 13X80 Finder Scope features a high precision fully multi-coated 80 mm clear aperture F4 objective, an internally baffled tube to stop internal reflections, a rotating back to allow adjustable eyepiece position comfort, 1.25" helical focuser and a fully multi-coated correct image erecting prism. In addition, the F80M 13X80 Finder Scope comes with an E3023R fully multi-coated eyepiece. The E3023R has a focusing glass reticle that is easier to see than fine crosshair reticles.
For easy attachment to almost any telescope on the market today, several mounting ring systems are now available as an accessory for the F80 finder, including models that are made to mount to an SCT, Feathertouch focusers, at the top of your cradle rings, and more. Your choice of mounting rings is sold separately.