- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1.25. Optical path length: ≥ -30 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer w/Zeiss Microbayonett or Mark V Großfeld (Giant)-Binocular (#2456410)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glasspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing and slight spherical overcorrection that occurs due to the long glasspath in binocular prisms.
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
Glasspathcorrector (GC) for Baader Binoviewers and more
Glasspathcorrectors for lens telescopes, Newtonians and Schmidt-Cassegrains
A glasspathcorrector fulfills two purposes: On the one hand, it removes the colour aberrations which are caused by the prisms of the binoviewer at fast telescopes, and on the other hand does it move the focus point outwards so that you can reach focus even at telescopes with little backfocus. And you can use different glasspath correctors to achieve additional magnifications without buying a second pair of eyepieces.