IMPORTANT! As you have probably noticed we have upgraded our gallery and transitioned from our old website.
Some accounts on old site were missing name information and they will appear on profile and photo pages as "N/A N/A".
If you are one of those users you can easily update your name information if you visit your profile page.
The resulting image here was achieved from taking 15 images at ISO 1600 and duration 180 seconds and stacking these with DSS. I did create flat frames, bias frames and also dark frames which greatly improved the field. Also, dithering was used during guiding which helped with the sensor noise. After processing, there was more hydrogen alpha nebulosity in this image than I thought there would be. My first attempts at post processing this image did not show this much nebulosity. I used a Takahashi FSQ-130ED with a reducer for a resulting focal length of 455mm. My imaging camera is a Canon Ra. The image session was conducted on 11-18-20.