We include custom adapters in an imaging package, complete turnkey imaging solutions to customers, no matter the kind of scope, camera, reducer, guider, or rotator customers happen to choose.
The FLI ProLine Imaging System are CNC machined CCD camera instruments with selectable download speeds, choice of cooling base configurations, and hermetically-sealed chambers. The internal electrical boards use high quality components and the included conformal coatings protects it from external environmental factors. Download speeds are simply extraordinary, with a possible download at 12 mega-pixels a second for focusing, allowing unbinned images to be downloaded to the computer in as little as 1 second! The ProLine achieves a sustainable 65°C cooling performance. This means you can operate your camera at -30°C with ambient temperatures of up to 35°C (84°F) for lowest dark current and its attendant noise. No additional cooling or cooling sequence staging is necessary but a liquid cooling option is available to achieve a wider range.
Most conventional imaging cameras directly move image data from the sensor to the USB port which can cause added unnecessary steps. The ProLine series cameras uses internal memory so the imaging chip can be quickly read out and downloaded without artifacts when the PC picks it up. The imaging chip is perpendicular to the optical path.
Features of FLI ProLine CCD Cameras:
- Sensor Cooling up to 70°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Large Format CCDs up to 50mm x 50mm
- Interline Sensor Operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full Frame Sensor Operation up to 14 MHz (16-bit)
- Separate On-Board A2D for Lowest Noise (1 MHz)
- Excellent Linearity
- Dual Super Coated AR Window -VIEW REFLECTANCE INFORMATION
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video Mode with Interline Sensors
- Reaches Operating Temperatures in 5 Minutes!
- 65mm shutter
||FLI - ProLine Series - CCD42-10-1-319 Back Illuminated Enhanced Broadband AR Coating CCD Camera
||Finger Lakes Instrumentation
||E2V - CCD42-10