FLI MICROLINE ML16000M MONOCHROME GRADE 2 CCD CAMERA - NO MECHANICAL SHUTTER
ABOUT THE FLI MICROLINE CCD CAMERA SERIES
Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine CCD cameras are smaller and lighter-weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
FLI MicroLine CCD cameras feature fast download speeds that simply leave the competition behind. Each component of the FLI MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. All major components are CNC machined and you're looking at only the highest quality electrical components and circuit boards with logo, serial number and focal plane indicators laser-etched on the surface - not printed. FLI designed photo-etched stainless-steel shutters are field-serviceable should they ever encounter damage and the sensor is hermetically sealed from dust and moisture.
What sets FLI MicroLine CCD Cameras apart is their small form factor. At 3.7 x 3.7 x 5 inches (HWL), the FLI MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities! The Microline improves upon the highly successful FLI MaxCam design in a number of key areas including cooling, download speeds, clear aperture, and sensor capability.
Now, let's talk about FLI MicroLine CCD Camera Cooling... The FLI MicroLine's robust cooling design achieves a sustainable cooling performance of 50-55 deg C below ambient. The camera's CCD can be operated at -30 deg C with typical room temperatures and without the need for water cooling (sold as a separate option, visit the Accessories section for a list of choices) or special cooling sequences. Simply set the MicroLine cooling where you want it and the camera will do the rest quickly and worry-free.
Conventional imaging cameras move the image data directly from the image sensor to the USB port, making them susceptible to added artifacts due to PC processing tasks, processor speed, and other PC-related issues. The MicroLine avoids these issues with its internal frame buffer, thus allowing an image to be quickly read out and downloaded to the PC. This allows the PC to take the image at whatever speed it is capable of without introducing any artifacts to the image.
When it comes the FLI MicroLine, you get system compatibility and mounting options as well as mechanical shutter, liquid cooling, and Anti-Dew Technology options that will help you trick out your camera the way you want it. The MicroLine line of CCD cameras is compatible with all FLI imaging accessories, including the Precision line of Color Filter Wheels and Digital Focusers. MicroLine camera adapters are available for microscope, telescope and machine vision connectivity. Scroll down for a list of available time-of-purchase options for this camera model and sensor combination.
FLI MICROLINE CCD CAMERA SERIES FEATURES IN A NUTSHELL..
- Storage temperature range: -50¨deg C to +100¨deg C - Operation temperature range: -40¨deg¨C to +50¨deg¨C - Relative humidity operating range: 95%
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package with Liquid and Air Cooled bases
- RBI Annihilator Standard and AR Coated Windows
- Video mode with interline sensors and Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Power requirements: 12V - Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Ideal for X-ray Applications, Astronomical Imaging, Scientific Imaging, Medical Applications, and Forensic Applications.
ABOUT THE KODAK INTERLINE KAI-16000M GRADE 2 SENSOR...
The Kodak KAI-16000 is an interline transfer CCD offering 16 million pixels at up to 3 frames per second through 2 outputs. This image sensor is organized into an array of 4,872(H) x 3,248(V) with 7.4 micron square pixels and full 35mm optical format.
As an interline transfer CCD, the KAI-16000 includes additional features such as progressive scan readout, electronic shutter, low noise, high dynamic range, and blooming suppression. These features make the KAI-16000 the perfect sensor for applications in Industrial, Aerial, Security, and Scientific markets.
KODAK INTERLINE KAI-16000M GRADE 2 SENSOR FEATURES
- 16 Million pixel resolution - 35mm Optical format
- Electronic shutter - Progressive scan readout
- High sensitivity - Fast Frame rate - >60 dB dynamic range
- Industrial, Aerial Photography, Security and Scientific Applications
- Total Number of Pixels : 4960 (H) x 3324 (V) = 16.6M
- Number of Effective Pixels: 4904 (H) x 3280 (V) = 16.1M
- Number of Active Pixels: 4872 (H) x 3248 (V) = 15.8M
- Pixel Size: 7.4 (H) x 7.4 (V)
- Active Image Size: 36.1 mm (H) x 24.0 mm (H) 43.3 mm (diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 - Number of Outputs: 1 or 2
- Saturation Signal: 30,000 electrons - Output Sensitivity - 30 v/e
- Quantum Efficiency KAI-16000-AXA (500nm) 45% - Quantum Efficiency KAI-16000-CXA R(630nm), G(540nm), B(470nm) 42%, 37%, 30%
- Read Noise (f=30MHz) 16 electrons
- Dark Current: < 0.5 nA/cm2 - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 7 C
- Dynamic Range: 65 dB - Charge Transfer Efficiency: 0.99999
- Blooming Suppression: > 100X - Smear: < -80 dB
- Image Lag: < 10 electrons - Maximum Data Rate: 30 MHz per channel
- Package: 40 pin Pin Grid Array - Cover Glass: AR coated, 2 sides