FLI CFW-3-12 TWELVE POSITION COLOR FILTER WHEEL FOR 50MM FILTERS
FLI Color Filter Wheel's robust mechanical design provides the basis for stunning, uncompromised images. Each FLI color filter wheel is precision engineered with a highly accurate, no-slip drive chain driven and stepper motor. The large diameter pivot pin and bushing are precision ground and matched for smooth, quiet no-fuss operation night after night. FLI color filter wheels use no internal lights for homing to protect your images from stray light interference.
FLI color filter wheels are used worldwide. A recent application is SOFIA - Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (along with the ProLine camera and Precision Digital Focuser). FLI color filter wheels have also been used for mine monitoring operations in Angola, microscopy research labs as well as dental research. Of course professional and amateur astronomers around the world use them as well!
- Longest Dimension: 13.750" - Body Thickness (minus motor): .880"
- Camera Coupling Pocket: 2.930" - Telescope Coupling: 2.005" - 24 UNS-2B
- Filter Cup Depth: 205" - Filter Cup Diameter: 2.005"
- Internal Wheel Material: Aluminum - O-Ring Thickness: .10
- Standard Cable Length: 15' - Path Increase: .610"
- Power Supply Output: 12VDC, 1000 mA - Weight: 6.8 lbs. - PC Interface: USB
- Filter Positions: 12 - Recommended Diameter 50mm - Thickness Range 3mm - 5mm
- Number of Internal Filter Wheels One - Software Controlled
- Homing Device Type Magnet / Hall Effect - Motor / Drive Type Stepper / Chain
- Path increase with FLI Camera 0.5345
- Frame Side Connection: 2.930" Pocket - Cover Side Connection 3.005" - 24 UNS-2B
- CCD to CFW Cover Side (ProLine) 43.8mm - (MicroLine) 38.5mm