Bushnell H20 10 x 26 mm Binoculars
Inverted porro-prism design for high quality and reduced size.
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, Bushnell's ever popular H20 binoculars have been enhanced for 2012 with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get. To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
Magnification X Obj Lens: 8 x 26 mm
Close Focus (ft/m): 8.5 / 2.6
Lens Coating: Multi
Field of View ft1000 yds / m 1000 m: 285 / 95
Adapt to Tripod: No
Eye Relief: 15
Focus System: Center
Exit Pupil (mm): 3.25
Prism Glass: BaK-4
Water/Fog Proof: Yes
Prism System: Porro
Weight (oz/g): 13.6 / 385
Size Class: Compact
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief