Baader Planetarium 2" to 1.25" Low Profile Pushfix Reducer
- With only 1 mm optical path length, this 2" to 1.25" Pushfix Reducer is optimal for Newtonian Focusers such as the Baader Steeltrack Newtonian Crayford Focuser.
- Offers three different mounting options for 1.25" accessories.
- Side clamping screw and brass clamping ring provides a firm grip. Countersunk grub screws are also included for permanent or quick release brass clamping ring operation.
- Countersunk Delrin grub screws enable correct pressure to be set. This serves as a quick release without being dependent on set screws. Inserted eyepieces are held securely and safely while still removable.
This 1 mm long 2" to 1.25" multi-purpose Pushfix reducer provides three different methods for locking a 1.25" eyepiece.
- Thumbscrew and bronze compression ring clamping for use as a classic reducing piece.
- Quasi-permanent 1.25"/2" conversion using countersunk locking screw against bronze compression ring.
- Three easily adjusted nylon pressure points allow eyepieces to be pushed into the Pushfix adapter with little pressure, while holding the eyepiece without needing to turn any more clamp screws.