Baader 2" Glasspathcorrector® 1,8x for Refractors and SC's
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1.8 for Refractors and Schmidt Cassegrains - at full aperture.
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,.8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- You will also need a T-2 diagonal and only for the Mark V Binocular a T-2 change ring (#2456320) to change to 90°. The optical lengths have to be exact so we can only recommend this combination
- A Baader Glasspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondarily the displacement of the focal point
- A Glasspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the long glasspath used used in binocular prisms