- Nosepiece with Baader proprietory Safety Kerfs grooves so that even the heaviest accessories cannot fall to the ground
- Equipped with only 3 mm long T-2 thread
- Eyepiece-/camera side with male T-2 and M48 threads
- Telescope side with 2" outer diameter and 48mm filter thread for 2" filters
- Effective optical length 3 mm
Modern cameras are usually characterised by extremely short optical heights, in order to be able to be mounted on various telescope constructions. The old T-2 standard with 5mm thread depth is a hindrance to this. To take care of this new development, all new Baader T-2 and M48 parts are delivered with the new 3 mm standard.