AstroZap Flexible Dew Shield for Orion Star Max 127 Mak-Cass
- Proudly made in the USA with superb quality materials and high-grade craftsmanship.
- The FlexiShield from AstroZap is a crucial accessory for astronomers with telescopes prone to accumulate dew or frost.
- Fits 149 mm (5.9") diameter optical tubes plus Orion Star Max 127 Maksutov-Cassegrains.
- Constructed with high quality ABS-grade polymers.
- Reduces dew build-up on 149 mm optical tubes.
A critical aspect of any dew fighting system, the AstroZap Flexible Dew Shield is an indispensible weapon for astronomers in the field. Custom-designed and painted to complement telescopes from Celestron (including the new HD series), Meade (including the new ACF series), and Takahashi (Epsilon Astrograph), AstroZap FlexiShields are proudly made in the USA from high quality materials and workmanship. They feature padding to keep the optical tube from getting scratched and marred, excellent ABS-grade polymers, and Velcro adhesive for a tight fit. Astrozap Flexible Dew Shields easily roll up into a size conducive for traveling to distant star parties and dark sky locales.