The Legend HD 10x25 from Bushnell is a high-performance compact roof prism binocular with outstanding optics. Its lightweight yet rugged magnesium chassis and double hinged closed bridge affords this fine optic a trim profile, while ensuring years of dependable use.
The Legend HD is configured with fully multi-coated extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses for optimum optical performance. ED glass lenses offer an outstanding level of viewing performance providing amazing color rendition, enhanced resolution, and vivid contrast while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration and color-fringing. The resulting views reveal distinct details that viewers with standard binoculars would miss out on.
Each lens is custom-coated with Bushnell's proprietary ultra wide band coating system to maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum. This anti-reflective coating process optimizes each lens' brightness and contrast levels, while allowing colors to be rendered accurately. Finally, the exterior lens surfaces are treated with a water repellent RainGuard HD coating to minimize light dispersion from haze, mist, fog, and rain.
This Legend HD sports a rugged yet lightweight and compact waterproof housing with a magnesium chassis. The interior is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for reliable all-weather service, and a locking diopter is provided on the right ocular for individualized viewing comfort.
- AFOV: 54.3
- Ultra wide band coating ensures maximum light transmission
- Premium fluorite ED glass lenses enhance resolution, color fidelity, and clarity in low-light situations
- RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet, and condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- BAK4 roof prisms with PC-3 phase correction coatings provide maximum clarity, resolution, color-rendition, and viewing precision
- Lightweight rugged magnesium chassis
- Ergonomically designed double hinged closed bridge
- Nitrogen purged/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof all-climate performance
Use and Handling:
- Close focus distance 6.0'
- Center focus is fast, accurate, intuitive
- Locking diopter secures the viewers fine-tuned focus
- Twist-up eyecups for a comfortable fit with/without eye/sunglasses
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
- Angle of View: 5.4 (actual)
- Field-of-View: 285' 1000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.0'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.5mm
- Eye Relief: 15.5mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Mount: No
- Weight: 8.1 oz