Takahashi FSQ-106ED "New Q" Refractor Complete System w/EM-11 Temma-2M GOTO Mount
Manufacturer : Takahashi
Part Number : TSS1065
NEW! The New "Q" is a quantum leap from the very popular FSQ-106. It has been redesigned in many ways. Complete system includes the tube assembly, EM-11 Temma-2M GOTO mount (EM-200 Temma-2 GOTO mount illustrated) with all standard accessories.
Complete system includes the tube assembly, EM-11 Temma-2M GOTO mount (EM-200 Temma-2 GOTO mount illustrated) with all standard accessories: offset tube holder, tripod, 7x50 finder and bracket, LE-18 ocular and 1.25" compression ring diagonal.
Flat-Field Super Apochromat FSQ-106ED New "Q"
The New "Q" is the next version of the FSQ-106 and we''re accepting pre-orders now. Adapters for the New "Q" are the same as the original FSQ-106.
The new "Q"is a quantum leap from the very popular FSQ-106. It has been redesigned in many ways:
1. Back focus has been increased to 178mm in order to accommodate numerous combinations of CCD cameras and bino viewers.
2. The new "Q" is airline transportable. The tube assembly is 16.7" long which makes it the ultimate traveller''''s'' stowaway astrograph. The length is 20.5" with the lens shade extended.
3. The new ultra duty focuser with a new camera rotator will carry a 5 kg. load to accommodate the new large chip CCD cameras with an 88mm image circle with a 9.5° field . It includes the new Takahashi fine focuser.
4. A new f/3.6 reducer is a great option for wide field imaging producing a 6.5° field.
5. The redesigned modified four element double ED Petzval optics have been optimized for imaging and will produce outstanding visual images.
6. Color correction has been extended to 1000nm to provide non bloated imaged stars.
7. When used with the Extender-Q it will provide superb images for higher magnification views of the Moon and planets.
Effective Focal Length w/Reducer: 385mm
Effective Focal Ratio w/Reducer: f/3.6
Image Circle: 44mm
Metal Back Distance: 72.2mm
Effective Focal Length: 850mm
Effective focal Ratio: f/8.0
Image Circle: 44mm
Metal Back Distance: 117.5mm
Note: EM-200 Mount Pictured.